Sunday, September 23, 2007

Carrara 6 Pro, I recommend it ...

I've been working with Carrara 6 Pro for several weeks now and I highly recommend it.

If you are interested in reasonably priced software for 3D modeling, landscape creation, photo emulation, graphic design, etc this software works with reasonable speed
(Mac Power PC G5, 3GB memory and two internal disk drives). Also animation, but I have not used that and cannot give an opinion. I have had only one software problem but then I tend to just 'try' things to see what happens and I don't quite know what I did. But other than that one time this new software has been very stable.
By the way, I have no connection with Daz3D, other than as customer, and will receive nothing from Daz3D for any referrals of their products.

No comments: