Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Been camping ...

I've been camping in the White Mountains -- north and west [CORRECTION: what am I thinking, the White Mountains are north and EAST] of Tucson. Sometimes one just finds the right spot at the right time and that was the case. I stayed until the holding tank indicated 'no more.'

Some photos, of course -- click on image for larger view.


This picture is at the top of the page (for today). It was taken from my campsite. If only I could move my house there. Sigh.


Just having some fun manipulation the image. I call it Lucy's Ghost.


This is the original image of Lucy's Ghost ... well almost. With digital cameras there's really no such thing as original. The only real question is how accurate the image, and even that is much in the eye of the beholder.

No comments: