Saturday, October 4, 2008

Odd poll ...

At least I think it's odd that Stoller asks about one's opinion of Pelosi and Obama, but not Reid. Pelosi may be incapable in her current job. Obama may be unwilling or unable to keep his promises. But Reid is malevolent (as is Steny Hoyer).
A Poll on the Bailout by Matt Stoller
I have some questions as to what you all think about the bailout and the performance of the Democrats over the past two weeks. If you're interested in filling out a survey on this bailout, go here. I've got a bunch of questions for us to answer about how various leaders on our side of the aisle performed.
NOTE: The only reason I'm wrting a blog entry questioning Reid's omission from the poll is due to the lack of email address for Stoller (that I could find) and no obvious route to submit a comment (probably I have something turned off in my browser or maybe I would have to register to obtain such an honor).

No comments: