Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Steeped in villainy may be a good enough description, or indictment, of the Republican Party and the majority of its members ...

... but what then is an adequate description of the majority of the members of the Democratic Party? Or at least of the of those who are 'wielding' power in the party?

In order to avoid obscenity I used the dictionary to come up with some descriptive words that might adequately express my contempt:
foolish, silly, unintelligent, idiotic, scatterbrained, nonsensical, senseless, unthinking, ill-advised, ill-considered, unwise, injudicious; inane, absurd, ludicrous, ridiculous, laughable, risible, fatuous, asinine, mad, insane, lunatic; ... crazy, dopey, cracked, half-baked, dimwitted, cockeyed, harebrained, lamebrained, nutty, batty, cuckoo, loony, loopy ...
At this point in the history of the ol' US of A it's unlikely that ridicule will influence the accumulation of sludge that remains in the party at all ... but at least I've tried to have my say before they work on killing me. I am 69 years old this month. I am reasonable healthy with no major health problems and it's entirely possible that I will live more than 10 years at which time the Thugs and malicious Dems hope to throw me into the jaws of the marvelous and cannibalistic US 'health' insurance mafia. I'm deeply sorry for those who come after me. You are inheriting an increasingly disturbed and malevelent society.

Deep Breath, Keep It Simple

Medicare is such a popular program and people are so against abolishing it that you have to really work hard to flub the debate and obscure what its enemies are trying to do to actually let it get abolished if you're trying to save it. But congressional Democrats and the White House do seem to be giving it the old college try.
...

No comments: