Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whatever happens, they can blame the victims ...

... I'm not convinced that it isn't really a case of the financial elites seeing the opportunity to drastically cut --- excuse me "reform" --- the welfare state and going for it. Unfortunately, as we know, people and economies don't always heal properly when in terrible pain, so while they may cut out the hated safety net they could end up killing the patient.
One never knows but if the turmoil is extreme, perhaps a few Marie Antoinette's may also pay the price. When the 'shared' pain is deliberate, vindictive and disproportionate it just isn't surprising that visions of revenge can override sense. After all the victims will only need to look to the 'elites' for the pattern.

1 comment:

Live News said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I have added http://arizonaeclectic.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://news-updations.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!