Friday, May 25, 2007

Bullshit ...

US Congress approves Iraq war budget
BO: "With my vote today, I am saying to the president that enough is enough," Obama said later in a written statement.
I gave you, Barack Obama, the benefit of the doubt. But I don't believe a word you say now. You just played political games with this vote. You didn't try to influence the vote. You've avoided the issue. You are just trying to play both sides of the game. That is not the leadership we need in a president.

HC: Clinton said in her own statement: "I believe that the President should begin a phased redeployment of our troops out of Iraq and abandon this escalation."
I've just made up my mind about you also, Hilary Cllinton. I will not support you. You are not really against this war or you are just so mealy mouthed that you can't say what you think. That is not the leadership we need in our next president. My opinion is that you would keep us in this war if you were elected.

And it's not just BO and HC. It's 99% of them. It's just too much to ask politicians to actually do the jobs they were elected to do, isn't it. No, they're either running for office or being paid off by corporations.

I do wish to state here that Raul Grijalva appears to be one of the 1% who actually work at being the people's representative. We need more, many more like Grijalva.

No comments: