Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michelle Bachmann. A laugh a minute ...

Far be it from me to suggest that we just don't like the lack of morality that is a required part of being a Republican politician, a group to which Michelle Bachmann belongs in spades.
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN): It may bother them that conservative women are happy and don't need government in order to be successful in life," ... "I have a great husband, great kids. I had a great career as a federal tax attorney. And I don't need government to be successful. And it seems like they have a stereotype for women and I don't fit in their stereotype. [emphasis added]
Though she doesn't need no stinkin' government she does live off of it --directly and indirectly.

I'm not implying that many Dems are not corrupt. But it does not yet appear that being corrupt is a requirement to join the group, though the corrupt do appear ascendant.

No comments: