Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Assuming you are unworried about possible mad cows, I have a suggestion for your beef purchases ...

Given that hamburger with "with sell-by dates from April 6-April 20" are being recalled now (it's June, already) I suggest that anyone who still is willing to eat US Corporate produced cows buy the US Corporate produced packages of cow meat and freeze same for at least 6 months. Surely the US Corporate hacks, crooks and weasels will discover any problem with your purchase by then?

Sorry, but this approach will not work with spinach ...

2 comments:

pygalgia said...

Nice plan. I didn't think of this when I posted on the meat recall, noting that as a simple bachelor I cook what I buy almost immediately.

Gail said...

It's a shame (and dangerous, too boot) that the US food supply is so poorly managed.